mardi, août 18, 2009

First days

So, here I am. I'm in my host family (I should say " at home ") for four days, and I just get the Wifi. Last week-end, we went to their cottage, it was so great. There were Marcel, a german student and Sid, an other french but now they are in their host family too. On Tuesday I saw my room for the first time : little but blue and pretty. On Friday we all went to the Michigan : beach, sun and sport. For the Sunday's brunch we had some delicious blueberry pancakes. Yesterday we came back to Riverside and Today I visited the town. Here are some pictures of the week-end, enjoy !
xo, Aurore.

Here is Geordie, my brother. He's very talkative, and sooo nice.

1 commentaire:

  1. Bonjour ! (Hi !). My english is too poor to write like you and to say how I'm very happy to have some good news about you. Je vois que tu commences fort ton séjour. Michigan Beach c'est le Arcachon local? lol ! Moi je n'ai pas de "pictures of the week-end" à t'envoyer. Thank you for these short news.

    RépondreSupprimer