mardi, août 25, 2009

Royal Blue and White !

 
Yesterday we went to Chicago with Sidney, and we go shopping. This time I bought some clothes : a skirt, a shirt and a top from Hollister : this store is just wonderful, I fell in love with this store, I want all the store !
And last night we ate some mexican food. 
Now I just come back from the Cheerleading : the training started at 7.00 am ! and I'm not really a " morning person ". But I had a lot of fun, all the Cheerleaders are very nice. The next training will be on Thursday, and they have a game on Friday but I think I couldn't come because of some forms...
I think I will have a lazy day, but tonight we might go to the Imax Navy Pier.
xo, Aurore. 




2 commentaires:

  1. Yo! (Toujours fidèle même si jusque-là tu ne le savais pas AHAHA)
    Bref je voulais juste dire que je préférais quand tu écrivais in french, ça avait largement plus d'intérêt "littéraire" et je me régalais de ton style d'écriture... M'enfin tant pis.
    J'espere que tu passeras une bonne année là-bas.
    Bisous, Nina.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi fat girl !
    I'm sure you've tyrranized the poor Sidney...
    Doing shopping with you is a hard ordeal, I remember my poor legs ! :(
    So, I've promised you to send you some receipes, why not on a blog ? :D
    So, my new receipe is called : "fresh cream chicken breast, herbs and rice" ( I know : My title is not really immaginative but ... )

    So you need : -1 chicken breast by person
    -fresh cream half liquid( one bottle )
    -selt and pepper
    -parsley
    -marjoram

    Cut the chicken in small slices or in pieces not to big...
    Put water to boil ( for the rice ) and cook the rice.
    In a stove, put a bit of oil or butter, roast the chicken without glaze it, turning the chicken without stopping in the stove.
    When all the chicken is white, add the cream, turn it, add the herbs, selt and pepper and turn again...
    Put the fire low ( th : 4 or 5 ) and live it for 5 minutes, turn it sometimes.
    Taste, and when you feel it's good, serve it with the rice.
    Eat hot !
    "Bon appétit"
    ( Si t'as besoin de l'explication française je te la fournirais sur MSN si tu me fous pas un gros vent cette fois :p )

    RépondreSupprimer